Please read the following carefully. Your use of the AntistaticESD.co.uk web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with AntistaticESD.co.uk
- You can order products in the following ways:
- Online via this website
- By telephoning 0844 357 8787, between 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically, so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email, we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- By placing an order, you agree the delivery address is a commercial/industrial address. Any orders with a residential delivery address may be subject to cancellation if an industrial address is not provided prior to placing your order or a surcharge is not agreed upon.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each product is shown on AntistaticESD.co.uk and excludes V.A.T at 20%.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on AntistaticESD.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order, we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you, we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on AntistaticESD.co.uk in GBP – outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the AntistaticESD.co.uk currency converter to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the ‘currency converter’ is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP and AntistaticESD.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card, debit card, cheque, cash or bank transfer.
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them, as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
Paypal or Bank Transfer
- AntistaticESD.co.uk accepts payment by Paypal or bank transfer from both United Kingdom and overseas customers.
- To pay by Paypal or bank transfer, please contact us for payment instructions.
- We try to keep AntistaticESD.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we cannot supply a product, you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- Orders for bespoke goods cannot be cancelled or changed in any way once work has commenced on producing them.
- The Supplier will not take responsibility for Purchaser generated mistakes, (errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors; order quantity, or other ordering errors.
- Faulty goods will be remedied by rectification only. The Supplier will not offer a refund or a replacement for Bespoke Goods. Any problems with any part of a bespoke order must be reported to us within two Business Days of receipt of the order. Failure to notify us within this time frame will result in the customer accepting the goods.
- Tolerances of plus or minus 5% on the Supplier’s Bespoke Goods is applicable where cutting is involved (e.g. matting products).
- We cannot offer any warranties on the garments supplied due to the nature/bespoke nature of the product supplied.We cannot control how the garments are cared for (e.g. if washing instructions are followed accurately or not, frequency of washes and other variables/factors affecting the longevity of the garments).Therefore, there is no guarantee on how long the garments will last, shrinkages, loose threads, tears, holes, discolouration and wear & tear, as it is dependent on the care of the garments (n.b. this is not an exhaustive list).
All size charts for garments are for guidance purposes only as they are manufactured by hand. Therefore, in particular for garments with embroidery, we highly recommend you purchase one of each size, so that you are able to ensure the correct size that fits is ordered.
- Returns policy for garments – ESD Fleeces, Sweatshirts, Cleanroom Lab Coats and all embroidered garments are specifically produced for the Customer as they are made to order. Therefore, due to the bespoke nature of these custom-made products, we are unable to offer a return policy on the purchase of garments
- AntistaticESD.co.uk delivers to all international destinations.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, alternatively for NON UK customers, please contact us for an up to date shipping rate and delivery time.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk aims to deliver products within 1-5 working days in the UK and 2-14 working days outside the UK in most circumstances.
- International orders are despatched either by international airmail or international courier service. If sending by courier, the courier may require a signature, therefore please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on AntistaticESD.co.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish, you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid providing the order has not passed the processing stage of the order process. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 2-14 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
- Please order from AntistaticESD.co.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time, as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For business to business transactions, the statutory rights are expressly excluded.
- The order must be thoroughly checked upon receipt of delivery in the presence of the delivery driver to check for damages. Please unwrap the packaging to inspect the order.
- In the event that there is damage to the order, you must notify the driver immediately and state on the driver’s paperwork/delivery note clearly as ‘damaged order on delivery, when inspected in the presence of the driver’. You must notify us immediately in the presence of the driver of the damage by calling tel: 0121 3395 150
- In the event that the order is not inspected and not stated as damaged on receipt of the delivery, we will not be able to offer any remedy to rectify the damage.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- AntistaticESD.co.uk does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in AntistaticESD.co.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the AntistaticESD.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to the operating company of AntistaticESD.co.uk, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of AntistaticESD.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on AntistaticESD.co.uk.
Privacy and Data Policy
- AntistaticESD.co.uk makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to AntistaticESD.co.uk (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your order.
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service.
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with chosen credit agencies.
- open and run your account.
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- If you have ordered products from the AntistaticESD.co.uk web site before, it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we would like to keep you informed of the developments and offers on AntistaticESD.co.uk.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk will not pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- In Order to improve our service and AntistaticESD.co.uk we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited AntistaticESD.co.uk before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve AntistaticESD.co.uk and the products and services available to you.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product, but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For business to business transactions, the statutory rights are expressly excluded.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Our policy is to ensure your satisfaction every time you place an order with the Garage Tile Shop. If you are unhappy with an item upon receipt or if you change your mind, you may return it within 14 days, in unused condition, with all packaging and components, along with the despatch note, to receive a refund.
Refunds will be issued to the original credit/charge card used for the purchase within 30 days of our inspection of the returned item. We will verify that the product has been returned to us in its original condition as delivered to you. In the event the product has been returned back to us damaged, we will make the necessary deductions and credit any balance owed to the customer. This will be dealt on a case by case basis.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the product’s value for business-to-business transactions. For consumers (non-business transactions) the restocking fee is applicable after the 14 days cooling off period has expired.
Please note that you are responsible for the original and return postage costs for the returned products. The carriage charge will not be refunded.
For orders cancelled before delivery, the customer will be required to indemnify us for the cost of the cancelled order and any associated delivery charges. In the case of credit card payments, a cancellation charge of a minimum of 2% of the total order value will be deducted from the refund to cover credit card processing fees. Additional charges to recover losses will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
We take care to select and package our products to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged, with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund if you return the product to us within 14 days of receipt.
You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase, please email us on email@example.com for more information.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For business to business transactions, the statutory rights are expressly excluded.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
Please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
We will guide you on how to send the item back to us. In some cases, items may need to be collected by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon receipt and return the products to the address provided when you contacted us. You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
Unwanted Goods – Custom-made and High Value Products
Due to the bespoke nature of custom-made products, our standard 14-day return policy does not apply to unwanted goods.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For business-to-business transactions, statutory rights are expressly excluded.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on AntistaticESD.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes. Please be advised that some pictures may be for illustration purposes only and these will be clearly marked on the product page.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk encourages you to check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt, as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other persons/companies services.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, AntistaticESD.co.uk provides and maintains AntistaticESD.co.uk on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that the use of AntistaticESD.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use AntistaticESD.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse AntistaticESD.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a business or consumer that may not be excluded under the applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit AntistaticESD.co.uk’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. AntistaticESD.co.uk is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you. For business to business transactions, the statutory rights are expressly excluded.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, AntistaticESD.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to AntistaticESD.co.uk and AntistaticESD.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on AntistaticESD.co.uk;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating AntistaticESD.co.uk;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of AntistaticESD.co.uk or any product purchased through AntistaticESD.co.uk;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the AntistaticESD.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading AntistaticESD.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from AntistaticESD.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which AntistaticESD.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of AntistaticESD.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to AntistaticESD.co.uk’s other rights.
- AntistaticESD.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If AntistaticESD.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement, such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at AntistaticESD.co.uk’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and AntistaticESD.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming AntistaticESD.co.uk at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988, it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of AntistaticESD.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com