We have simplified the ordering process and made it as simple as possible for you.
- To order a product, you must first click on the item you are interested in purchasing.
- A page with information detailing the specifications of the product will be displayed, along with the price and estimated availability.
- Make any additional selections provided (depending on the product chosen).
- Then simply click the ‘Add To Cart‘ button to add the product to your shopping cart.
- Much like shopping in a regular store, your shopping cart allows you to safely keep your items held waiting for you while you continue browsing for other products to add.
- Whenever you add an order to your cart you will be taken directly over to the cart, which will display a listing of the products you have chosen and a total price before any shipping costs have been added.
- You may also change the quantity of any item if you require more than one of anything in particular
You can access your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the ‘Shopping Cart‘ icon, available in the top right-hand side of the website, next to contact us.
When you have finished adding all of the items you wish to buy to your shopping cart, you may click on the‘ Proceed to checkout button to begin the submission of your order.
You will be greeted with a page requiring your email address and password if you already have an account or be provided an option to either create a new account or continue through guest checkout. Always check that the details you are submitting are correct.
- If you are a Registered Member you may specify a delivery address if it is different to the billing address. If you are a guest, you will only be able to have your goods shipped to the billing address. Click on continue to move on to the next stage, the ‘Payment And Shipping Method’ page
- The ‘Payment And Shipping Method’ page will allow you to specify both your chosen method of payment and the delivery service that will be used to deliver the product to you. You may select either a ‘Credit/Debit Card’ method or a ‘Bank Transfer’ method or a ‘Paypal’ method.
- When you have selected the details applicable to you, you are ready to move on to the ‘Payment Details’ page.
It is here that you can enter details such as credit card information. If you have chosen an alternative method of payment, your order will be classed as an ‘Invoice Order’. A total amount including shipping will be shown, as well as a breakdown of the products you have ordered.If you are absolutely sure that your order is correct and you have entered all your payment details correctly (if ordering with a credit card), click on ‘Continue’ to finish and submit your order to us.
A final breakdown of products with a total cost including shipping will be displayed, and a confirmation email will be sent to you at the email address you specified when placing the order. If you have chosen any other method of payment other than ‘Credit/Debit Card’ please ensure that you note down the total cost of your order including shipping, as this will be important when you make your payment.