ESD Mat Cleaner / Anti Static Mat Cleaner
You should always choose our Elimistat® ESD mat cleaner to ensure that the anti static properties are protected. If you have ESD matting in your commercial property then there is no compromise for safety.
Additionally, due to its non-abrasive and non-flammable formula it can be used on anti static mats and table tops, inclusive of vinyl and rubber.
The formula does not leave behind any film or streaks and it removes Nicotine, oily finger marks, dirt, grease, flux residues, grime and inorganic contaminants effectively. It clears away grime and dirt on chair mats without lowering the anti static properties of the surface.
The Elimistat™ Anti Static Mat & Table Top Cleaner is a non-flammable cleaner that leaves no film or streaks. It effectively removes flux residues, oily finger-marks, grease, nicotine, dirt, grime and inorganic contaminants. It also removes dirt on chair mats and other anti static mats without degrading the surface’s anti static properties.
• No ammonia or alkali
• Preserves the normal resistivity of ESD mats
• Meets or exceeds Mil 81705 & NFPA 56A with an electrostatic decay time of .1 second according to Federal Test Method 4046
The Importance of Using an ESD Mat Cleaner
When it comes to keeping your ESD mats in top condition, using an ESD mat cleaner is vital. Indeed, these cleaning products are designed exclusively for ESD mats. And so, as a result of this, they are able to protect your ESD mats and make sure they continue working at their best!
But why is this? Why should you choose an anti static mat cleaner for your ESD products instead of simply cleaning them as you would any other generic mat? Well, there are a few important things that you need to be aware of when cleaning your ESD mats, and we’ll be briefly covering these points today.
What is an ESD Mat Cleaner or Anti Static Mat Cleaner?
First things first – what is an ESD mat cleaner? At their simplest, an ESD mat cleaner is designed to be used directly with your ESD mat (or potentially with other anti static surfaces) in order to ensure their longevity and continued protection. This is important to note because generic cleaning products for your property’s mats and floors can damage the mats or reduce their efficacy!
Anti Static Mat Cleaners vs Normal Cleaning Products
When thinking about investing in anti static mat cleaners, you need to understand why they differ from normal cleaning products. There are a few important differences, some of the most notable being summed up below:
- Protection against damage – certain ingredients and chemicals used in generic cleaning products can harm your ESD mats. These cleaning products could cause the ESD mats to crack, dry out, or chip; all of these issues will impact on the mat’s safety and reliability. However, ESD cleaning products have been designed with the purpose being to ensure the longevity of the mats. Sure, they might be a little more expensive, but this is due to the more expensive ingredients which are used to ensure that your ESD mats do not get damaged and broken during the cleaning process.
- Deep cleaning – when you invest in a cleaning product, you want one that will provide a deep clean to remove as much of the insulating dirt and debris from your ESD mats as possible. ESD mat cleaner products are designed with this in mind and provide a deep, thorough clean to leave your mats as fresh and debris-free as possible.
- No static build-up – some cleaning products can cause static build-up after you’ve used them, but ESD cleaning products are neutrally charged. This means that there will not be any static left behind after you’ve finished cleaning, allowing the mats to protect your workers and equipment as they are intended!