Elimistat® ESD Four-Leg Design Welded Workbenches
- Welded workbenches for maximum strength. Constructed using welded tubular steel with added supports and square leg design, providing additional rigidity.
- Durable powder coating providing an professional aesthetic appearance.
- Customise your ESD workbench to your requirements and choose from our recommended accessories
- Adjustable feet are provided for easy levelling
- Medium duty as standard
- ESD Workbench Height: 840mm as standard
- UK Manufactured
ESD Workbench Accessories:
If you are looking to purchase any of the “above bench accessories”, please ensure you add Rear Support Posts as an accessory to your basket. The support posts are sold in pairs and we are able to provide them in two heights as standard (760mm and 1180mm).
Framework Colours Available:
ESD Worktop Information:
All ESD worktops provided confirm with IEC 61340 standard.
Elimistat® Rubber ESD Worktop:-
The Elimistat® Rubber ESD disspative worktop is 20mm thick as standard (Other thicknesses available on request). This worktop comes with a 2 layer surface covering made from rubber. The top layer is dissipative and the bottom layer is conductive. The surface of the worktop comes in a textured finish which provides a non-glare finish and prevents a slippery surface by providing some friction. The surface resistivity of the limistat® Rubber ESD disspative worktop is between 107 – 109 ohms.
Elimistat® Laminate ESD Worktop:-
The Elimistat® Laminate ESD worktop is 20mm thick as standard. The laminate ESD worktop is manufactured using plastic laminate and has a static dissipative top. The laminate ESD worktop is durable and resistant to heat, solder and most chemicals. The ESD laminate worktop is easy to maintain and clean, providing a surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms.